Who is Required to take Safeguarding God’s Children Training?
- Clergy whether stipendiary, non-stipendiary, or otherwise who are engaged in ministry or service to the church;
- Persons who teach, supervise or assist with supervising children or youth in ministries, programs or activities more often than occasionally;
- Paid or volunteer Church Personnel whose work regularly takes them throughout the facility or grounds;
- Persons who provide transportation to children or youth without other adults in the vehicle more than occasionally;
- Vestry members and members of similar decision making groups who have the authority to approve the creation of ministries, programs or activities for children or youth.